Abstract Submission Open: March 1, 2017
The ICEM 2017 Scientific Program Committee invites all individuals to submit abstracts. Outstanding abstracts will be selected for Oral Presentation. Oral presentation will be reviewed and outstanding papers will be published in a special issue of Mutation Research.
Abstracts must contain the title of the presentation and name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s). Abstracts must be written clearly in English in under 350 words. All abstracts should be submitted online.
- -Open date : March 1, 2017
- -Close date : September 30, 2017
- -Late Breaking Abstract: October 31, 2017
- -Environmental mutagens & carcinogens
- -DNA repair & mutagenic mechanisms
- -Oxidative stress and redox toxicity
- -Consequences of DNA damage & mutations: aging, cancer & other diseases
- -Transgenics & in vivo mutagenesis
- -Genetic Polymorphisms
- -Mutation-related diseases: Prevention and therapy
- -Applied genetic technology
- -Stem cell mutagenesis
- -Cellular & molecular carcinogenesis
- -“OMICS” & systems toxicology
- -Antimutagenesis & anticarcinogenesis
- -Nutrigenetics & nutrigenomics
- -Environmental epigenetics
- -Epigenetic regulation
- -Environmental health & human disease
- -Molecular epidemiology
- -Exposomics & exposure biology
- -Cellular effects of natural product extracts
- -Smoking & mutagenesis
- -Heavy metals
- -Particulate Matter (Fine dust)
- -Advances in genotoxicity testing
- -Food Safety
- -Cosmetics and Safety
- -Genomic approaches for biomarker development & Safety assessment
- -Risk assessment & regulatory issues
- -All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the link provided on the ICEM2017 website only.
- -Abstracts must be written clearly in English and submitted prior to October 31, 2017.
- -Notification of abstract acceptance will be announced via e-mail.
- -Abstracts should not exceed 350 words the submission system will not accept anything beyond that. Figures and tables are not permitted. Titles, authors and organizations will not be counted in the 350 word limit.
- -The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format for publication in the abstract book. You may copy and paste your abstract in the space provided on the website. Use upper and lower case characters. Do not use all upper case.
- -Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author.
- -All inquiries regarding abstract submission should be made to email@example.com.
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click "Abstract Submission"
Sign up or Log in
Fill out Participant Info and click “Add”
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
Save and Review
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the Secretariat in advance, firstname.lastname@example.org in writing as soon as possible.