HOME > Call for abstracts > Proposal for Scientific Session
Proposal for Scientific Session
Proposal for Scientific Session Deadline: February 28, 2017
- -All proposals must be submitted electronically using this form on the ICEM2017 website (www.icem2017.org) or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- -Acknowledgment of your submission and Acceptance will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the session organizer.
- -Proposal must be written clearly in English and submitted prior to February 28, 2017.
- -Each session should include speakers from various regions. (more than 2 Countries)
- -All inquiries regarding abstract submission should be made to email@example.com.
- -Environmental carcinogenesis
- -DNA repair & mutagenic mechanisms
- -Consequences of DNA damage & mutations: aging, cancer & other diseases
- -Transgenics & in vivo mutagenesis
- -Mutation-related diseases: Prevention and therapy
- -Molecular epidemiology
- -Environmental health & human disease
- -Environmental “OMICS” & systems toxicology
- -Environmental epigenetics
- -Exposomics & exposure biology
- -Smoking & mutagenesis
- -Stem cell mutagenesis
- -Antimutagenesis & anticarcinogenesis
- -Nutrigenetics & nutrigenomics
- -Advances in genotoxicity testing
- -Genomic approaches for biomarker development & Safety assessment
- -Risk assessment & regulatory issues
- -Applied genetic technology